RTX 4080 Noctua OC
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering.
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance.
- OC mode: 2625 MHz (OC mode)/ 2595 MHz (Default mode)
- Two Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans deliver exceptional cooling and low noise.
- Optimized vapor chamber efficiently wicks heat into a large fin array
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
ASUS GEFORCE RTX™ 4080 NOCTUA EDITION
The Quietest Graphics Card In Its Class
ASUS and Noctua engineers teamed up to pair two iconic NF-A12x25 PWM fans with tailor-made thermal solution that rides on a custom PCB. This potent pairing allows the ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 Noctua Edition to produce less noise than any air-cooled graphics cards in its class. If you’re a Noctua afficionado, gamer, or content creator who wants the right balance of performance and acoustics, this is it.
Cool and Quiet
From the shroud to down to the heatspreader, every aspect is optimized to minimize noise.
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Fans
The two Noctua NF-A12x25 120mm fans integrate a low-resonance Sterrox® liquid-crystal polymer (LCP) fan impeller, metal-reinforced motor hub, stabilized bearings, and custom low-noise PWM IC to deliver performance you can rely on day in, day out.
An optimized vapor chamber efficiently wicks heat into a vast fin array that takes full advantage of the Noctua NF-A12x25 fans.
Additional upgrades first championed on ROG Strix and TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 40-series graphics cards allow the ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 Noctua Edition to deliver performance and durability at every level.
Graphics Card Holder
Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.