- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2X AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 23% more airflow
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade Capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
ARMED FOR FLOW
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 23% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A generously sized heatsink efficiently soaks up heat from the GeForce RTX 4080 GPU, allowing it to be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
MILITARY-GRADE 20K CAPACITORS
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.