- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT), eliminating ghosting for sharp gaming visuals
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- G-SYNC Compatible processing, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments
TUF Gaming VG279QR is a 27-inch, Full HD (1920×1080), IPS display with fast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and fast paced gameplay.
It also features 1ms MPRT response time and G-Sync compatible(processing), for extremely fluid gameplay without tearing and stuttering.
27 inch IPS display for wide viewing angle and better color reproduction
The 27-inch Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS panel of TUF Gaming VG279QR delivers stunning visuals from all angles with wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you’re viewing from extreme positions.
165Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG279QR has an ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR
Features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
Extensive connectivity options, including, DisplayPort1.2×1, HDMI (v1.4)x2, Earphone Jack support a wide array of multimedia devices.