- 1809 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
The Sweet Spot Performance
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 comes equipped with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 is perfectly matched with your ASUS X99-A II motherboard!
Optimized Style and Performance
Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II motherboards
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
Patented Wing-Blade Fans
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
A patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards.
Auto-Extreme Technology with
Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1809 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1594 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1785 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1569 MHz
*Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Connectors
1 x 6-pin
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
9.53 ” x 5.12 ” x 1.69 ” Inch
24.2 x 13 x4.3 Centimeter