- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- OC edition: 2655 MHz (OC mode)/ 2625 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Vented exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat reliability
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
ARMED FOR FLOW
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A generously oversized heatsink combo efficiently soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti GPU so that it can be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
The backplate is made of sturdy aluminium to brace the PCB and sink heat away from onboard components.
Light ‘em Up!
GRAPHICS CARD HOLDER
Pillar of Support