ROG Chakram X wireless RGB gaming mouse with next-gen 36,000 dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, 8000 Hz polling rate, low-latency tri-mode connectivity (RF 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth / wired), 11 programmable buttons, an analog joystick and hot-swappable micro switch sockets (mechanical / optical ).
- ROG AimPoint optical sensor: Next-gen 36,000 dpi gaming optical sensor with 8000 Hz polling rate for ultimate precision
- Tri-mode connectivity: Flexibility with wired USB, low-latency 2.4 GHz RF, plus a Bluetooth® mode to pair up to three devices.
- Programmable joystick: New detachable joystick available in different sizes for refined analog or digital linear controls
- More control at your fingertips: Seven buttons and four-way directional joystick offer a total of 11 programmable buttons for versatile hotkey functions
- Superb click feel: Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and a clean, tactile feel
- Instantaneous DPI adjustments: DPI On-the-Scroll enables effortless on-the-fly in-game adjustments
- Push-Fit Switch Socket II: Hot swap compatibility with 3-pin mechanical switches and 5-pin optical micro switches to vary click force and extend lifespan of the mouse
- Smooth and fast movement: ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Effortless DIY customization: Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, plus a customizable badge to easily switch up feel and looks
- NVIDIA®Reflex: Officially verified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer to monitor mouse responsiveness – Find out more
UNRIVALLED SPEED AND PRECISION
Rule over the battlefield with the ROG Chakram X Origin gaming mouse. Its 36,000 dpi optical sensor and 8000 Hz polling rate give you unmatched precision, and superior control is at your fingertips with seven buttons and a 4-directional joystick. Take the ROG Chakram X Origin gaming mouse in hand ― and be a force to be reckoned with.
The new ROG AimPoint optical sensor on the ROG Chakram X Origin tracks your every movement with unrivalled precision at sensitivity levels ranging from 100 to 36,000 dpi. It registers movement at speeds of up to 650 inches per second (ips) at up to 50 g acceleration, so your strikes are swift and effective. Carve your path to victory with industry-leading < 1% CPI deviation and up to an 8000 Hz polling rate*.
*8000 Hz polling rate only available in wired mode.
Connect the ROG Chakram X Origin any way you want: go with the ultrafast wireless RF 2.4 GHz mode, pair up to three devices with Bluetooth® fast pairing technology, or fast-charge while dominating a game with the wired USB mode.
NEW PROGRAMMABLE JOYSTICK
The new joystick design featured on the ROG Chakram X Origin lets you offload keyboard commands to your right hand, and can be used in analog or digital mode to suit your play style. This larger joystick has a concave shape and is repositioned closer to the palm for better reach and control.
The DPI On-The-Scroll feature enables on-the-fly mouse sensitivity adjustments. Alternatively, you can click the button to cycle through up to four different DPI levels.