- AMD AM5 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: M.2 PCIe 5.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, USB4® Support
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of AMD Ryzen 7000-series processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B650-PLUS provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME B650 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
CPU Performance Boost
AMD Precision Boost Overdrive(PBO) pushes the CPU current and voltage budget to opportunistically increase performance. By aggressively tuning the PBO parameters, AMD‘s algorithm can leverage the motherboard’s robust power solution to ramp up performance even higher.
Prime B650 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
The M.2 heatsink is flexible, which can take care of the M.2_1 or M.2_2 slot, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws.
The PRIME B650 series is built to handle the high core counts and bandwidth demands of AMD processors. ASUS B650 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible data transfer options.
Proprietary connectors augment the motherboard’s link to the PSU with 8 pin connectors that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. Each jack features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.