- Intel® LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 13th and 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, two M.2 slots, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4 provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Intelligent Control makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.