AMD X570 EATX gaming motherboard with 18+2 power stages, five M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector with PD 3.0 60 W support, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector, dual Thunderbolt™ 4, Marvell® AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, PCIe® 4.0, onboard WiFi 6E and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, five M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: 18+2 power stages rated for 90 A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel with PD3.0 60W fast charging, onboard WiFi 6E, Marvell® AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard.
- Industry-leading gaming audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS® ES9018Q2C DAC and the bundled ROG Clavis USB digital-to-analog converter for high-fidelity sound.
- Unmatched personalization: 2ʺ LiveDash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY-friendly design: Bundled ROG Fan Controller, pre-mounted I/O shield, V_Latch switch, BIOS FlashBack™, M.2 Q-Latch, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, SafeSlot and Graphics Card Holder
- Renowned software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription
ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme
The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme motherboard is primed and ready to get the most out of the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 processors. It features the latest hardware and software, including a new passive cooling design that pairs exceptional thermal performance with improved durability. Your overclocking experience gets a little easier, too, with the Dynamic OC Switcher that automatically switches between AMD’s Precision Boost Overdrive and manual overclocking.
The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme motherboard is designed for uncompromising performance. Boasting an intelligent VRM rated for 90 amps, plus high-quality components and an optimized memory layout, it easily handles the overclocking demands of AMD Zen 3 processors.
The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme motherboard has a large cooling array for the VRM and chipset, plus M.2 heatsinks accompanied with backplates blocks to draw heat away from critical components. This robust cooling foundation is backed by complimentary headers for fans, AIOs, and liquid loops. To bring it all together, flexible control options provide the tools needed to build the ultimate high-performance, silent, water-cooled rig.
Advanced connectivity features including WiFi 6E and two Ethernet ports provide all the bandwidth needed for smooth online and LAN gameplay. File transfers and load times get a boost as well, thanks to a front-panel USB 3.2 2×2 header. The header also supports PD 3.0 60-watt power deliver for charging devices. Additionally, there’s onboard SupremeFX audio for rich, premium sound.