ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
Tri-band WiFi 6 Gaming Router –World’s first 10 Gigabit WiFi router with a quad-core CPU, PS5 compatible, 2.5G port, DFS band, wtfast, Adaptive QoS, AiMesh for mesh wifi system and free network security
- Next-Gen WiFi Standard – 802.11ax WiFi standard for better efficiency, throughput and range.
- Ultrafast WiFi Speed – 11000Mbps WiFi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease.
- Triple-level Game Acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way – from device to game server.
- Battle-ready-hardware – 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 2.5GBase -T port for ultimate performance.
- Front-line Network Security – Neutralize internet threats before they hit your network.
TRIPLE-LEVEL GAME ACCELERATION
GT-AX11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers ping rate and reduce game latency for better gaming experience6
PORT FORWARDING IN 3 STEPS
Port forwarding is critical for gamers, to avoid the awkward situation of not being able to team up with friends.
Open NAT on GT-AX11000 cannot be easier, it only takes 3 steps. No more frustrating and complicated process needed.
- Select which game to play
- Select your gaming device
- Activate and done
ROG GAMING CENTER:
RULE YOUR NETWORK
GT-AX11000 is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It’s packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature.
SIMULTANEOUS GAMING AND VPN
If you’re fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
Light Up and Win
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is the first ROG router with Aura RGB lighting, which can display hundreds of colors and multiple effects for a stylish vibe that matches their other Aura-enabled gaming gear.
BATTLE READY HARDWARE
In addition to incredible wireless performance, GT-AX11000 comes with a 2.5G WAN/LAN port for up to 2.5X faster data transfers than regular Ethernet. The router is powered by a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU to easily handle online gaming, supercharge USB data transfers and power LAN parties. For added convenience, a customizable button on the front of the router lets you instantly control a function of your choice, such as Aura RGB lighting, Game Boost or the DFS bands.
Disclaimer:*To benefit from WiFi 6 features, the Wi-Fi client needs to be WiFi 6 capable.
- The data refers to uplink-OFDMA
- The free router edition supports one selectable device on your network at a time with GPN traffic limits, and includes wtfast® technical support. Users can pay to upgrade to the advanced version for simultaneous acceleration of multiple devices with more GPN traffic and advanced features. You may check supported game list here.
- ROG Devices supporting Game First V
- Supporting game list includes League of Legends, Overwatch, Dota 2, Hearthstone, Diablo III, Hero of the Storm, Garena LoL, StarCraft II, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes
- ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz bands. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 160MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz bands
- ROG reduces peak ping by up to 90% calculated from the reduction of peak ping rate from 80 milliseconds (ms) to 8 ms when using the GameFirst V on ROG gaming devices, Game Boost mode on ROG router and GPN from wtfast® using a 10 megabits per second (Mbps) down/2Mbps up internet connection that has multiple devices BitTorrent and video streaming simultaneously.