- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control: ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
- A bundled ARGB hub connects up to four fans and features onboard lighting control and Aura Sync support.
- Available in both black and white editions to suit a variety of PC builds.
LIGHTING THE WAY
TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB system fans bring new layers of cool to your build. Each fan in this 3-pack features a high-luminance, double-layer LED array that pumps out deeply saturated colors against a backdrop of high airflow, low noise, and rugged durability, leaving the competition completely in the dark.
Rotor. Bearings. Electronics. All optimized to pump out a class-leading 76 CFM, low noise, and balanced static pressure, making the TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB ideal for all chassis positions or radiators that feature low or medium-density fin arrays.
DOUBLE-LAYER LED ARRAY
The TF120 features an addressable double-layer LED array that emits light evenly through each fan blade, leaving conventional RGB fans looking washed out. The dual-layer LED structure also facilitates a range of unique lighting effects to make any gaming rig pop.
*Advanced lighting effects require a TUF Gaming ARGB controller, only available in a three-pack of the TF120 ARGB fan.