CAT8 Ethernet Network Cable RJ45 S/FTP 40Gbps
- Cat 8 performance for a 10GBASE-T, 25GBASE-T or a 40GBASE-T channel compliant network up to 30 meters; GHMT Cat 8 channel performance verified; Fully backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), Cat 6 (Cat6), or Cat 6A (Cat6A) Ethernet networks with 10Gbps support up to 100 meters
- 25 GbE high bandwidth Ethernet cable Cat 8 rated supports network switch to server connections; Optimize the distance and power in high density networking End of Row (EOR), Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) configurations at the data center; Cat 8 supports interconnect topologies that are limited to 2 connections in a 30 meter channel for 25Gbps or 40Gbps network speeds
- Next generation copper cable provides a lower cost alternative than OM3 fiber connections under 30 meters or an SFP+ twin-axial connection under 5 meters; Cat 8 Ethernet cable supports auto-negotiation for compatibility with mixed network server speeds from 1 Gbps to 40 Gbps
- Superior Shielded design of this Cat 8 cable includes individually foil-Shielded bare copper connectors encased in an overall steel braid; Fully Shielded metal connectors have gold-plated RJ45 contacts and a snagless boot with molded strain relief; Tested to support up to 2000 MHz (2 Ghz) that is 4x the frequency of Cat 6A cable or Cat7 cable
- PoE plus advantage allows a Cat 8 cable to support a 280 cable bundle versus only 101 cables in a Cat 6A bundle; Tolerates higher temperatures up to 75C for 100W power transmission.
Quality is the most important standard. The newest Cat8 Ethernet cable is made of 4 shielded foiled twisted pairs (F/FTP) and single strand OFC wires(26AWG) which supports bandwidth up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps. Also with the additional shielding of Cat8 and the improved quality in twisting of the pairs, Cat8 can reduce any signal interference to the full extent. Allow you to stream HD videos, music, surf the net, play online games at High Speed.
Aluminium Body with Gold Plated RJ45 Connectors
Made with 50 Micron Gold Plated Contact Pins in each RJ45 Connector, it attains greater performance through better connectivity and less signal loss ensuring high speed accurate point-to-point network transmission. Attach with durable & soft spring on both ends, you can plug and use the cable directly and easily.