CAT8 Ethernet Network Cable RJ45 S/FTP 40Gbps
- Cat 8 performance for a 10GBASE-T, 25GBASE-T or a 40GBASE-T channel compliant network up to 30 meters; GHMT Cat 8 channel performance verified; Fully backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), Cat 6 (Cat6), or Cat 6A (Cat6A) Ethernet networks with 10Gbps support up to 100 meters
- 25 GbE high bandwidth Ethernet cable Cat 8 rated supports network switch to server connections; Optimize the distance and power in high density networking End of Row (EOR), Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) configurations at the data center; Cat 8 supports interconnect topologies that are limited to 2 connections in a 30 meter channel for 25Gbps or 40Gbps network speeds
- Next generation copper cable provides a lower cost alternative than OM3 fiber connections under 30 meters or an SFP+ twin-axial connection under 5 meters; Cat 8 Ethernet cable supports auto-negotiation for compatibility with mixed network server speeds from 1 Gbps to 40 Gbps
- Superior Shielded design of this Cat 8 cable includes individually foil-Shielded bare copper connectors encased in an overall steel braid; Fully Shielded metal connectors have gold-plated RJ45 contacts and a snagless boot with molded strain relief; Tested to support up to 2000 MHz (2 Ghz) that is 4x the frequency of Cat 6A cable or Cat7 cable
- PoE plus advantage allows a Cat 8 cable to support a 280 cable bundle versus only 101 cables in a Cat 6A bundle; Tolerates higher temperatures up to 75C for 100W power transmission.