The F160 dual screen desktop monitor arm has a durable Gas-strut design to enable adjustment of your screen to your desired height and angle. This allows you to experience your interface from the best possible viewing angle. This design is particularly useful in a professional environment for collaborative work that requires multiple screens, or any space where you need to efficiently fit multiple screens. A gravity spring pivot joint design offers effortless titling to eliminate awkward positioning.
The F160 can be installed at a table edge or with a grommet installation anywhere on your worktable. It is a perfect office accessory that allows the display to swivel horizontally 180°+ and rotate 90° for sharing information. The F160 is constructed from aluminium alloy materials with a powder coated finish for aesthetics, and an integrated cable management system for a clean, neat installation.
- Colour: Black.
- Full motion flexibility in all directions, with effortless adjustment requiring no tools.
- Durable gas-strut and conical joints ensure smooth and stable positioning.
- Powder coated finish and a sleek design for the best aesthetics..
- Integrated cable management system conceals wires for a neat installation.
- Compact, retractable design for efficient use of work space.