Intel® Z590 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Extended Thermal Design, PCIe 4.0 M.2, GbE Gaming LAN, 8-ch HD Audio with Audio Caps, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
- All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With Z590 D Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With Z590 D Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Addressable LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Addressable LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Z590 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8+4 pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system. * Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.