Get connected with the value-priced HP 245 Laptop PC with the latest technology and a durable chassis that helps protect the PC. Complete business tasks with an AMD Ryzen processor and essential collaboration tools.
Powered For Business:
- Confidently complete projects with the latest technology including a powerful AMD Ryzen processor, fast memory, and plenty of storage.
Durable Mobile Design:
- Rest assured that the HP 245 can keep up with mobile workstyles with a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects the laptop, so it looks as professional as you do.
- Budget friendly
- Business ready
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- Max Boost clock frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
- HD content required to view HD images.
- Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
Power Supply Footnote:
- Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
Security Management Footnote:
- Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT). TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
- Lock sold separately.