HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s1 Autofeeder Scanner, 24ppm, 600dpi, A4, USB, Sheetfed ADF, L2759A
Small size. Fast scans. Same reliable results.
- Produce scans at up to 24 ppm/48 ipm with two-sided scanning that captures both sides at once.
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is small and slim – a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Don’t wait for warm-up – HP Instant-on Scanning lets you begin scanning quickly.
- Load up to 50 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Optimise workflows with one-touch scanning
- Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning – create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS®.
- Easily transfer scans into editable text, secure PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Capture business documents like a pro
- Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Produce clear, legible scans – up to 600-dpi resolution.
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)|
|Scan Resolution, Hardware||Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)|
|Output Resolution Dpi Settings||75; 150; 200; 240; 300; 400; 500; 600; 1200 ppi|
|Automatic document feeder scan speed||Up to 30 ppm/60 ipm|
|Scan speed OCR (A4)||< 10 sec|
|Task speed||10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 6.90 sec for single image scan; OCR A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in), 300 dpi, 24-bit to RTF: about 9.13 sec for single image scan; 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to e-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 10.65 sec for single image scan; A4 (8.5 x 11 in) PDF to e-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 12.98 sec for single image scan|
|Scan speed footnote number|| Actual speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, connectivity type, computer performance and application software.|
|Duty cycle (daily)||Recommended for 2000 pages per day|
|Bit Depth||24-bits external 48-bits internal|
|Auto document feeder capacity||50 sheets of 75 g/m² paper|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||216 x 863 mm|
|Scan size ADF (minimum)||50.8 x 50.8 mm|
|Scan input modes||One default scan mode on front-panel for HP scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA|
|Scan file format||For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf) and Searchable PDF|
|Scan technology||CMOS CIS|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scanner advanced features||Auto-color detect, auto-crop, auto-exposure, auto orient, OCR, edge removal, background cleanup, remove hole, color drop out, straighten the page, scan to cloud, scan to email, PDF security|
|Processor speed||120 MHz|
|CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS|
|Ports||1 X USB 2.0|
|Connectivity, standard||USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)|
|Twain version||Windows: TWAIN version 2.1; Mac: n/a|
|Control panel||Scan button, Power button with a LED and a LED for Error indication|
|Power||Input Voltage range: 90 – 264 VAC , Rated Frequency: 50 – 60HZ, Worldwide use|
|Power supply type||External Power Adapter|
|Power Consumption||3.6 Watts (ready), 1.0 Watts (sleep), 0.1 Watts (auto-off), 0.1 Watts (off)|
|SUPPORTED PRINTING MEDIA|
|Media weights, supported, ADF||50 to 180 g/m2|
|Media size (ADF)||U.S.-Letter: 215.9 x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11 in); U.S.-Legal: 215.9 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in); U.S.-Executive: 184.2 x 266.7 mm (7.25 x 10.5 in); ISO A4: 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 in); JIS B5: 182 x 257 mm (7.2 x 10.1 in); ISO B5: 176 x 250 mm (7.0 x 9.9 in); ISO A5: 148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.3 in); ISO A6: 105 x 148 mm (5.8 x 4.1 in); ISO A7: 74 x 104 mm (2.9 x 4.1 in); ISO A8: 52 x 74 mm (2.0 x 2.9 in)|
|Media types||Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Previously stapled media with staple removed|
|Operating temperature range||10 to 35ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60ºC|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Yosemite 10.10, OS X El Capitan 10.11, Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit|
|Minimum System Requirements||Apple® OS X Yosemite, OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion; 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB; Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||Apple® OS X Yosemite, OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion; 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||300 x 172.9 x 152.1 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||300 x 488 x 303 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||397 x 248 x 242 mm|
|Package weight||4.0 kg|