TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
SPLASH ON SOME COLOR
Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for both MSI devices and compatible third-party RGB products both inside and outside your system.
GET READY TO GAME
Create game profiles with personalized graphics card settings including performance, True Color, and more.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes latency-sensitive applications, giving you great low latency online gaming experien.
PRECISION CONTROLS, UNLIMITED POWER
MSI Afterburner is the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world. Take full control of the graphics card while monitoring key system metrics in real-time. It’s free to use and compatible with most other vendor graphics cards.
OC Scanner is the easiest and safest way to get more performance out of your GeForce® graphics card. Powered by an algorithm created by NVIDIA, maximum clock speeds are determined and safely applied for your graphics card.