GeForce RTX™ 4060 GAMING X 8G
WITH DLSS 3
Game, stream, create. The GeForce RTX™ 4060 lets you take on the latest games and apps with the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Experience immersive, AI-accelerated gaming with ray tracing and DLSS 3, and supercharge your creative process and productivity with NVIDIA Studio.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 2595 MHz / 17 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI™ x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz HDR, 8K@60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI™ 2.1a)
TWIN FROZR 9 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 5.0: Fan blades linked by ring arcs and a fan cowl work together to stabilize and maintain high-pressure airflow.
- Copper Baseplate: Heat from the GPU and memory modules is captured by a copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to Core Pipes.
- Core Pipe: A section of square-shape heat pipes make maximum contact over the GPU, then spread the heat to the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Take full control with the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
GAMING IN STYLE
Play with style! GAMING is upgraded with TWIN FROZR 9 to sustain intense performance during gaming and content creation.
A high-speed style matches high-performance capabilities for gamers who want to go all out.
STRENGTH AND ARTISTRY
MSI envisioned the GAMING series as the favored graphic cards solution for all sorts of gamers, including adventure seekers, esport competitors, livestream broadcasters, and more. GAMING reflects both the spirit of gamers and the intense performance within the cards with a styled exterior that erupts with colorful lights between bold lines and edges.
TWIN FROZR 9 THERMAL DESIGN
Stay cool and quiet. MSI’s TWIN FROZR 9 thermal design enhances heat dissipation all around the graphics card.
TORX FAN 5.0
TORX FAN 5.0 is a culmination of fan design improvements to increase the air pressure and flow into the heatsink. Ring arcs link three sets of fan blades that tilt 22 degrees together to maintain high-pressure airflow even at slower rotational speeds. The resulting increased airflow is +23% compared to an axial fan.
FACING THE HEAT HEAD-ON
Heat from the GPU and memory modules is immediately captured by a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to an array of heat pipes. This widening of the thermal transfer systems with highly efficient mechanisms improves overall efficiency.
KEEPING THE CORE COOL
Core Pipes are precision-crafted to make maximum use of the available space. A squared section of heat pipes fully touch the GPU baseplate and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink.