NZXT H710i ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel, Vertical GPU Mount, Integrated RGB Lighting, Water Cooling Ready, USBC, Matte White, CA-H710I-W1
Premium ATX Mid-Tower with Lighting and Fan Control
- We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
- Four Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible,removeable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
*PCIe riser card not included.
|Dimensions:||W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm (with feet)|
|Material(s):||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support:||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)|
|Front I/O Ports:||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset Audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
|Filters:||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2:||3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
2x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans
Built-in noise detection module
*Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|LED Strip(s):||2 integrated addressable LED strips|
|Vertical GPU Mount:||Up to 2.5 Slots|
|Included Accessories:||Installation screws
10x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack Splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
|Drive Bays:||2.5”: 7
|Radiator Support:||Front: 2x 140 or 3x 120mm with Push/Pull
Top: 2x 140 or 3x 120
Rear: 1x 120
|Fan Support:||Front: 3x 120/ 2x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Top: 3x 120/2x 140mm
Rear: 1x 120/1x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)
|Fan Specs:||Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Aer F140 (Case Version)
Speed: 1,000 ± 200 RPM
Airflow: 68.95 CFM
Noise: 29 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Clearance:||Cable Management: 18-22mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 413mm
Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 50.8mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 185mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Top Radiator: 30mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 224mm (Along cable bar)