1. HDMI Game Capture: Based on high-speed USB technology, you can capture a high-definition HDMI video signal of a signal channel. The game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as devices for PS4, for Xbox one, for Wii U and for Switch.
2. No Driver Required: This capture card does not need to install a driver, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience. Because the device is compatible with most third-party software, it can be plug-and-play for Windows, for Ma OS X, and for Linux. The USB3.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for Potplayer and for VLC.
3. Plug and Play: No driver or external power supply, The game capture card is suitable for low-latency game, can meet the needs of the meeting. The small size capture card directly leads the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connection failure.
4. Screen Sharing for Meetings: The capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. Connect to presentations without software, just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing.
5. 1080P 30fps Recording: The USB capture connects to your video source and computer, and captures high-definition video up to 1080p. The capture card does not support for i format HDMI signal input.