Razer Seiren Emote USB Condenser Microphone, RZ19-03060100-R3M1
At a glance
- 8-bit Emoticon LED Display
- Stream reactive emoticons
- Hypercardioid condenser microphone
- Built-in shock mount
- Interchangeable gooseneck
- Power required / consumption: 5V 500mA
- Sample rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16bit
- Capsules: Ø25mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 100Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD < 1% at 1kHz)
- Impedance: ≥ 16Ω
- Power output (RMS): 110mW (at 16Ω)
- THD: < 0.1% (at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 100dB
Display RGB LED
- 8 x 8 RGB LED Matrix
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- 1 x Razer Seiren Emote
- 1 x Gooseneck Extender
- 1 x Desk stand base
- 1 x Micro USB to USB cable
- 1 x Important Product Information Guide
STREAM REACTIVE EMOTICONS
With the Streamer Companion App, add a new level of audience interaction and have emoticons trigger on the Razer Seiren Emote during different parts of your stream. From new followers and subs, to donations and keywords in chat, decide when and what emoticons appear to best suit your style of streaming.
8-BIT EMOTICON LED DISPLAY
Setting itself apart from other broadcast USB microphones, the Razer Seiren Emote has an 8-bit Emoticon LED Display powered by our Emote Engine, which includes a huge collection of over 100 animated and static emoticons.
BUILT-IN SHOCK MOUNT
Accidental knocks and bumps can happen whenever things get exciting. The built-in shock mount nerfs vibrations, so your stream remains smooth and uninterrupted.
The Razer Seiren Emote comes with a flexible microphone extender for added height and easy adjustments to find the sweet spot for your voice.
PLUG AND PLAY
This PC microphone works right out of the box with no complicated setups needed. Simply plug it in for your computer to recognize it to start streaming.