SanDisk 128GB iXpand Go, Dual Flash Drive, iFlash, USB3.0, Lightning to USBA, iPhone, iPad, SDIX60N-128G-GN6NE
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash drive
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera roll
- Automatically back up your contacts
- Watch popular video formats on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
Free up space on your iPhone1
Out of space on your iPhone? Simply plug in the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go and easily move files off your iPhone, freeing up valuable space. So you can take more selfies, play more games, watch more videos or whatever else you do with your iPhone
Automatically back up photos and videos2
Your iPhone holds some of your most cherished memories. All you need to do is plug in the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go and it automatically backs up your latest photos, videos and contacts for you. So you can rest assured that even if you lose your phone, you’ve got the memories that matter most.
Shoot videos directly to the drive5
Videos taking up too much space? With the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go you can record right onto the drive, keeping those memory-heavy files from taking up valuable space on your iPhone.
Quickly move content to your computer
Say goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your iXpand™ Flash Drive Go, you can use the high-speed USB 3.0 connector to transfer them over to your computer.
Password-protect your files3
Want to keep your files private when you share your drive? Use the iXpand™ app to password-protect your files and photos across iPhone, PC and Mac computers.
Dual-purpose swivel with keyring hole
The iXpand™ Flash Drive Go has a swivel design that protects its connectors when it’s tossed in your bag or pocket and a keyring hole makes it easy to attach to your keyring. So it’s always handy if you need to free up space when you’re out and about.