Dedicated 4-Port PoE+ Switch (67 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 67 W PoE power budget* for the 4× PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Ideal for IP Surveillance —Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m*—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
*The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
- 5× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 67 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Plug and play with no configuration required