- Whole Home WiFi 6E – Cover up to 7,200 ft2 with next-gen seamless WiFi and make dead zones and buffering a thing of the past†‡
- Brand-New 6 GHz Band – Experience the latest frequency of WiFi, eliminating interference from all legacy devices. The 6 GHz band also delivers a powerful dedicated backhaul to further streamline the WiFi performance of non-6E devices△
- True Tri-Band Speed – All three WiFi bands work together to unleash your network’s total speeds up to 5,400 Mbps for 200 devices†
- AI-Driven Mesh – Unites your home under one name and password while delivering the best connections as you move room to room*
- TP-Link HomeShield – Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection§
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever – The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
- Universal Compatibility – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem
Engineered for Blazing Fast Speed
Experience ultra-fast Wi-Fi with more connected devices thanks to the brand-new 6 GHz band. The added 160 MHz channels prevent competition over bandwidth and drops in speed.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
A 2.5 Gbps port and 2 Gigabit ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, or game consoles into the ports for blazing-fast wired connections.
Fits Any Type of Your House
Expand Anywhere You Want
Brick and cement. Floors and ceilings. Walls and hallways. All of them make it tough for WiFi to travel across your home. Deco units work together to move WiFi around the obstacles in your home and deliver complete coverage.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless WiFi experience.‡
Engineered for More Devices
Deco products are aimed to dramatically improve capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. No matter how many screens or devices are on at once, everyone is able to enjoy a more efficient network that loads faster without dragging down performance.