- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- PoE Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af/at) for convenient deployment.
- Easy Installation: Simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Load Balancing: Limit the number of users on each access point and remove devices with weak reception to keep your Wi-Fi running at peak performance.
- Scheduling: Automatically reboot the access point and turn on or off the Wi-Fi at the time you set.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralised Cloud Management:
100% centralised cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Guest Network with Facebook and SMS Support
The captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Timesaving and Flexible Deployment
The Omada EAP115 is designed for easy installation on any wall or ceiling. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) function allows your network cables to carry electrical power so you minimize cable clutter. It’s one more hardwiring hassle you don’t have to worry about when operating your centralised management system.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.