TPLINK ER5120 Gigabit Load Balance Broadband Multi WAN Router , Bandwidth Control , TP-LINK TL-ER5120
- 1 fixed gigabit WAN port, 1 fixed gigabit LAN/DMZ port and 3 freely interchangeable gigabit WAN/LAN ports
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
- Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to easily manage staff online behavior
- Supports PPPoE Server for the better management of internal network
- Load Balancing, automatically selects the best route according to the load
- Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible
What This Product Does
The TL-ER5120 Gigabit Load Balance Broadband Router from TP-LINK possesses excellent data processing capabilities and multiple powerful functions including Load Balance, Access Control, IM/P2P Blocking, DoS Defense, Bandwidth Control, Session Limit and PPPoE Server, which meet the needs of small and medium enterprises, hotels and communities with large volumes of users demanding an efficient and easy-to-manage network with high security.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-ER5120 features automatic protection to detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router offers a hardware DMZ port, which allows network administrators to setup public servers without exposing their internal network, to avoid attacks from external threats. For better management of the internal network, TL-ER5120 allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one click, and restrict staff to use specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Efficient Access Management
By setting a PPPoE Server to allocate PPPoE accounts to private network users, the router only allows users with legal accounts that have passed authentication to access the Internet. Cooperating with IP-based Bandwidth Control, it is capable of confining bandwidth usage of certain PPPoE accounts. Moreover, the E-Bulletin function is able to release a bulletin in the form of webpage to certain user groups periodically, which notifies the users about the expiration date of the PPPoE account. With the above features, the router will prioritize different users in surfer jurisdictions for more efficient management.
Optimizing Bandwidth Usage
The TL-ER5120 features three freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The Intelligent Load Balancing function can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. With IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions, network administrators can flexibly manage network bandwidth to optimize bandwidth usage.
- Hardware DMZ port
- One-to-One NAT
- FTP/H.323/SIP/IPsec/PPTP ALG
- IM/P2P Application Blocking
- URL/Keywords Filtering
- Web Content Filtering (Java, ActiveX, Cookies)
- ARP Inspection
- DoS/DDoS Defense
- Intelligent Load Balance
- Policy Routing
- Link Backup (Timing, Failover)
- IP-based Bandwidth Control
- Guarantee & Limited Bandwidth
- IP-based Session Limit
- Port VLAN, Port Mirror
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2
- PPPoE Server