TPLINK R480T+ Load Balance Multi WAN Router TP-LINK, TL-R480T+
TP-LINK Load Balance Broadband Router
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
- Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE Server
- Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
Three Changeable WAN/LAN Ports
The TL-R480T+ features three changeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The router also has an integrated smart load balancing function which automatically selects the most efficient line according to load and bandwidth requirements, providing users with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-R470T+ can automatically detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router provides IP/MAC/URL/Web filtering functions, which forcefully prevent attacks from intruders and viruses. For better management of the internal network, TL-R480T+ allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one click, and restrict staff to use specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Efficient Access Management
By setting a PPPoE Server to allocate PPPoE accounts to private network users, the router only allows users with legal accounts that have passed authentication to access the Internet. Cooperating with IP-based Bandwidth Control, it is capable of confining bandwidth usage of certain PPPoE accounts. Moreover, the E-Bulletin function is able to release a bulletin in the form of webpage to certain user groups periodically, which notifies the users about the expiration date of the PPPoE account. With the above features, the router will prioritize different users in surfer jurisdictions for more efficient management.
- Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, Dual Access and BigPond Cable Internet connection options easily connect to Internet
- Built-in DHCP server supports static IP address distribution
- Time-based access control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC which guarantees the performance of VoIP or video applications
- PPPoE server and E-Bulletin help administrators better manage the client accounts
- App Control function helps administrators to deploy restrictions of IM/P2P, proxy or many other Apps easily
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering, URL filtering and WEB Contents(Java, ActiveX, Cookies) Filtering
- IP and MAC binding function effectively prevents ARP virus attacks
- Powerful DoS attack protection safeguards your network
- Virtual Server, Special Application, DMZ host and UPnP help users build their own servers
- DDNS helps users utilize remote management easily with a domain name
- Note: Above information apply to TL-R480T+ version 5.0 & 6.0 ONLY.