ViewSonic 3500 Lumens SVGA Business Projector, HDMI Port, VGA Port, USB A Port, Speaker, Lamp Life 5000, Image Size: 30″ – 300″, PA502SP
- ViewSonic 3500 Lumens SVGA Business Projector,
- HDMI Port, VGA Port, USB A Port, Speaker,
- Lamp Life 5000,
- Image Size: 30″ – 300″,
Bright Images in Any Environment
3,500 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
SuperColor™: Amazing Colour Performance
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology offers a wider colour range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life colour projection in both bright and dark environments.
Choose from 5 unique viewing modes for ideal viewing pleasure:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments
- Standard Mode: Enhanced colour, similar to that of a PC or Notebook
- Photo Mode: Natural colour for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated colour for a better movie watching experience in dark environments
Designed with integrated 2W speaker, this projector combines incredible projection with sound for all kinds of multimedia presentations.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA502SP HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray Players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode when it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA502SP’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Get your projector up and running instantly:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote controls through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration, and operation during lessons or meetings. While a single remote control can command up to 8 different projectors.
Projection System: 0.55″ SVGA
Native Resolution: 800×600
DC Type: DC3
Contrast Ratio with SuperEco Mode: 22000:1
Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
Light Source: Lamp
Light Source Life: 5000/15000
Lamp Watt: 190W
Lens: F=2.5-2.7, f=22.08-24.28mm
Projection Offset: 125%+/-5%
Throw Ratio: 1.97-2.17
Image Size: 30″ – 300″
Throw Distance: 1.16m-13.42m (100″ @ 3.97m)
Keystone: +/- 40° (Vertical)
Optical Zoom: 1.1x
Audible Noise (Normal/Eco): 30dB
Response Time: 16ms
Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
Computer in (share with component): 1
Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
HDMI (HDCP): 1 (HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
Audio out (3.5mm): 1
USB Type A (Power): 1 (5V/ 1A)