The STU-300B LCD Signature Pad offers a quality 4″ monochrome display. With its small, compact design and durable, robust quality, this capture device is well-suited for professionals working with digital documents that require customer signatures.
The Signature Set includes the sign pro PDF for Windows application. It can be used to electronically capture handwritten signatures and integrate them into PDF documents. The software not only captures the visible image of the signature on the pad, it also records the non-visible biometric data such as pressure, movement and speed. Neither the document nor the signature can be modified after signing and are locked and protected via cryptographic hash. The document can then be saved, printed or shared via email, share folder or clouds.
The box includes a discount code for download from Wacom Marketplace and one year free use of sign pro PDF for Windows.
- Create and sign PDF files from any application
- Capture hand-written signatures with biometric data
- Paperless document signing without printing or scanning
- Natural ink experience using WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering
- Handwritten annotations
- Electronic Seals (personal, date or image)
- Sticky Notes, place and edit comments
- Signature positioning by area selection using the screen cursor or by keyword-based full text search
- Create predefined signature areas for processing documents
- Flexibility on certificate creation and new certificate can be created at any time
- Language support for 13 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese)
- No Internet connection is required for signing or annotating
- Full compatibility with sign pro PDF for iOS and Android
- Compatible with Windows Vista or later
- Pin with pin band
- USB cable 1.5 m
- Quick start guide for STU-530
- Download code for Wacom sign per PDF (one year free of charge)